44CON London First Round Speakers
44CON London is delighted to announce the first round section of speaker and workshops for 44CON London 2015 have been selected. The conference is to be held at the ILEC Conference Centre London from the evening of the 9th of September, with conference days on the 10th and 11th of September 2015.
Our first round selection for our talks this year are:
- Hunting Asynchronous Vulnerabilities, Presented by James Kettle
- JTAGSploitation: 5 wires, 5 ways to root, Presented by Joe FitzPatrick & Matt King
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Security, Presented by David Jorm
- Inside Terracotta VPN, Presented by Kent Backman
- Reverse reverse engineering, Presented by Richo Healey
- 15-Minute Linux Incident Response Live Analysis, Presented by Philip Polstra
- Forging the USB armory, Presented by Andrea Barisani
- A Trek to the Emerald City: Ring -1 Based AV, Presented by Shift
You can find all these talk abstract here.
Our first round selection for our workshops are:
- Analyzing Malicious Office Documents Presented by Didier Stevens
- Hands-on JTAG for fun and root shells Presented by Joe PitzPatrick
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering C++ Presented by Angel M.Villegas
You can find more details about these workshops here.
Tickets for 44CON London 2015 are available from our shop.