As well as around the main event, 44CON run training throughout the year on a quarterly schedule. This page will be updated as more courses are finalised. You can also follow our twitter account 44CON or sign up to our mailing list for announcements as they come out.
Course attendance includes invitation to an event held during or next to the training dates. Sometimes this is a whole day. Sometimes an evening event.
December Training: 2nd – 5th December 2019
Our call for training at 44CON 2019 has now closed. Check individual listings for dates. Courses will be added to the list below as info comes in. Tickets will go on sale from September 13th.
Training will take place at the Novotel London West in Hammersmith:
- Code injections from beginner to advanced for defenders and attackers – David Korczynski, ADA Logics (3 Days at £1950 inc. VAT)
- Hacking Enterprises 2019 NG Edition – Owen Shearing and Will Hunt, In.Security (4 Days at £2600 inc. VAT)
- Intrusion Operations – Chris Truncer (4 Days at £2600 inc. VAT)
- Azure AZ-500 Security Technologies – Paul Schwarzenberger (4 Days at £2600 inc. VAT)
- Reverse Engineering With Ghidra – Jeremy Blackthorne and Evan Jensen, Boston Cybernetics (4 Days at £2600 inc. VAT)
- Hack To Basics – Dino Covotsos, Telspace (2 Days at £1300 inc. VAT)
Our March 2020 call for trainers is closed. Please contact us if you’d like to deliver training in London in June 2020.