As well as around the main event, 44CON run training throughout the year on a quarterly schedule. This page will be updated as more courses are finalised. You can also follow our twitter account 44CON or sign up to our mailing list for announcements as they come out.
Course attendance includes invitation to an event held during or next to the training dates. Sometimes this is a whole day. Sometimes an evening event.
June Training: 6th – 7th June 2019
We have 3 training courses available in June at two days in length. Training will take place at the Novotel London West in Hammersmith:
- Cloud Security and DevSecOps Workshop – Paul Schwarzenberger (£1300 inc. VAT)
- Hacking Enterprises: Exploiting in.security – Owen Shearing and Will Hunt (£1300 inc. VAT)
Course attendees will be invited to an evening event, currently scheduled for the 6th of June.
September Training: 9th – 11th September 2019
Our call for training at 44CON 2019 has now closed. 2-Day courses will run on the 10th and 11th of September. 3-day courses will run 9th-11th September. Courses will be added to the list below as info comes in. Tickets will go on sale from April 1st.
Training will take place at the Novotel London West in Hammersmith:
- In & Out – The Network Data Exfiltration Techniques Training – Leszek Miś (£1950 inc. VAT)
- The ARM IoT Exploit Laboratory – Saumil Shah (£1950 inc. VAT)
- Code injections from beginner to advanced for defenders and attackers – David Korczynski, ADA Logics (£1950 inc. VAT)
- Advanced Windows Tradecraft – Nikhil Mittal (£1950 inc. VAT)
- Mastering Container Security – Rory McCune (£1300 inc. VAT)
- SAP Cyber-Security for IT Security Practitioners – Jordan Santarsieri (£1300 inc. VAT)
- Adversary Simulation and Red Team Tactics – Dom Chell and Adam Chester (£1300 inc. VAT)
- The Mobile Application Hacker’s Handbook: Live Edition – Razvan Sima (£1300 inc. VAT)
- The Web App Hacker’s Handbook: Live Edition – Marcus Pinto and Aaron Devaney (£1300 inc. VAT)
More courses will be listed closer to the event. All course attendees are invited to a special pre-44CON evening event on the 10th of September.
December Training: 2nd – 6th December 2019
Our call for training is now closed. Courses will be listed in due course.
Please contact us if you’d like to deliver training in London in March 2020.