Presented By: Dominic Chell and Adam Chester
This intense course covers the skills required to conduct a simulation of a sophisticated adversary, including the latest tradecraft and offensive tactics. During the training you will gain insight in to planning and conducting a red team operation including all the steps required to perform efficient opensource intelligence, design and automate the deployment of operational infrastructure, gain initial access and perform post-exploitation and lateral movement. You will learn how to bypass defensive controls including anti-virus, AMSI and application whitelisting that will leave you equipped to target even the most mature environments.
The 2 day course will take place on the 10th & 11th September 2019 in London.
The price is £1,300 (inc VAT). Book your place in our shop now.
Red teams are continually sharpening their tradecraft to evade ever evolving defensive countermeasures. This challenging 2-day training course provides in-depth opportunity to learn the latest in advanced tradecraft from seasoned red team operators.
During the course, you will learn how to plan and execute a sophisticated red team operation against a mature organisation, evading defensive countermeasures along the way. We will cover the full life cycle of a red team operation from reconnaissance, efficient infrastructure deployment, techniques for gaining initial access, performing post-exploitation, establishing persistence and moving laterally.
Following the training students will be equipped to:
- Perform in-depth opensource intelligence gathering,
- Automate efficient infrastructure deployment,
- Build sophisticated payloads for gaining initial access,
- Evade security controls such as anti-virus, AMSI and application whitelisting,
- Perform post-exploitation tasks such as host and network reconnaissance,
- Pivot to n-tiered networks using SOCKS,
- Establish persistence,
- Perform Active Directory attacks such as kerberoasting, ASREP, abuse unconstrained delegation and exploit insecure ACLs,
- Move laterally across a Windows estate.
- Introduction to red team operations
- Performing reconnaissance
- Infrastructure design
- Automating infrastructure deployment with ansible and terraform
- Domain fronting
- Obtaining Initial access
- Microsoft Office payloads
- HTML Applications
- Windows Script Files
- Bypassing anti-virus
- Evading application whitelisting
- Post exploitation tasks
- Exploiting Active Directory
- Kerberos Attacks: SPNs, ASREP, Delegation
- Attacking Group Policy
- Insecure ACL configurations
- Lateral Movement
Red teamers and those looking to transition into red team roles.